Woods Cross, UT, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the hub for all types of events inside your home. The roles of the kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Paul Davis has created a strong reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration after property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. If you’re ready to revamp your Woods Cross home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. Based on this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest processes.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other upgrades you have always wanted. You’ll also likely see the value of your home improve.
To design the ideal kitchen for your home, there are several important items that will need to be considered. Peruse the list below to start thinking about the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: Your cabinetry takes up a considerable portion of your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, granite, laminate, and wood. Let us show you several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s only the beginning. Creative backsplashes can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade some or all of your appliances? We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important remodeling decision. Let us help you find the right combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can show off all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We can handle all your lighting needs, from ceiling lights to chandeliers.
Call Paul Davis of Woods Cross to help make your dream kitchen become a reality through a free consultation. By talking about the items listed above, we will help you create your ideal kitchen.