Disaster Planning in Wasatch Front, UT
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You‘ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We‘ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We‘ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.