Fire Damage Remediation of Null Businesses
A fire can result in millions of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and slow work for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can stay in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire is devastating and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and income are at risk. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Null area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
How We Assist You
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you in hours
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Green methods for sanitation soot and other debris caused by fire damage
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Thorough removal your burnt items, equipment and other contents inside
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We can renew any section of your building that was ruined by the fire
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Call your Null Franchise
We can get your business back to normal faster. Our technical training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save any inventory using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to restore the goods inside your business to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.