Disaster Planning in Morgan, UT
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. However, plans like that usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.