Kitchen Remodeling in Midway
Your kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. The many roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you create a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for over 50 years. While we’re often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people transform these important areas of their homes. For all of your Midway kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to pinpoint how your project should be handled. From this, a specific blueprint and timetable can be constructed. Your project will be completed using the very best materials and the safest processes.
A remodel won’t just help your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. This is also a great way to improve the overall value of your property.
There are several important items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you might like to plan this home improvement project.
- Cabinetry: Your cabinets take up a major fraction of your kitchen space. Ensure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Counters: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including quartz, glass, laminate, and wood. Let us show you several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revamp your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for a change. Complete your kitchen remodel a new fridge, stove, microwave, and more.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From track lighting to island lights, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact Paul Davis of Midway to bring your dream kitchen to life through a free consultation. By talking about the items above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.