Midvale Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Midvale. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Midvale, UT after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.