Disaster Planning in Lindon
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Lindon is ensuring business continuity. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah now for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.