Damage Caused by Water in Helper
Flooding damage spawns from many unexpected areas. The average suspects can be found in drywall and appliances. The Paul Davis pros know the proper ways to remove water damage of many variations. From totally flooded properties to water spots, our technicians have the qualifications to extract damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread or add to mold growth.
How Does Water Damage Start?
Flood damage in commercial happens from several ways. Issues like these might begin small. However, the water damage can spread through your office and encourage further problems from mold patches.
Flood damage can be caused by weather also. Heavy rains or storm systems may problems for your commercial property on their own. They can have an even more serious effect if you have property near a body of water that breaches from these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
As a business holder, we know that you do not have time to spare. When you discover water damage in your on your property, it may be tempting to neglect it in favor of staying open. The professionals with Paul Davis work fast and efficiently, so you won’t have to keep your doors closed for long.
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as walls
- Cleaning and restoring of items such as linens
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and containing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Why Paul Davis?
- Our staff answer and work promptly Varying on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We’re qualified – With half a century of business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance groups while recovering from water damage is rough. We will work with your insurance company to settle claims quickly.
For all your water damage restoration problems, call Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to get you in touch with a professional in the Helper area.