Disaster Planning in Eureka, UT
Every company needs to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.