Recovering American Fork Businesses
If your company takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to slow operations for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a building, but other harm from fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The specialists with Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the American Fork region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared in hours
- Learn the price of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous regions and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean soot and odors
- Cleaning, smoky odor removal and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for your damaged items, fixtures and other contents inside
- Water elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
The Paul Davis team can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of experience help us complete the job correctly the first time. Ruined items or furniture is usually easy to revive for our professionals and their tools. We also help you file insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our American Fork franchise are available to help.