Paul Davis Serving Woods Cross
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and halt operations for months following. When business owners consider fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself however soot and fumes can hang around the area much longer. Additionally, the odor these substances leave can hang in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation.
Surviving a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved organization and income are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Woods Cross region.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- Help arrives promptly and is available any time
- See the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Effective removal any burnt items, tools and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Defenses to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, sanitation methods and years of training aid us in completing the job properly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.