West Jordan Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in West Jordan. But, these plans usually focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was developed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.