Prevent Water Damage
No matter where your building is located, your business or home could receive severe water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your home will undergo. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and fix the damage.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we need. Unfortunately, when they break, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How You Can Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s only a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger burst, reach out to the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Mitigation Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.