How to Look for Water Leaks
Despite where you live, your business or home could receive major water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all lead to major damages to your business. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your home is to call the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are important to everyday life. Unfortunately, when they break, they can often cause more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Look over your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s only a minor leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the experienced professionals from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Each of Paul Davis’s franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Rely on Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can depend on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.