How to Look for Water Leaks
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive serious water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all generate major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can analyze and fix the problem.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we need. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our highly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main immediately to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- To prevent damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Restoration Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage remediation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.