Water Damage Repair Company Near You
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where you may live. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all cause major damages. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to call the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can inspect and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Can Cause Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But a broken appliance can often cause more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them thoroughly and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you can shut off your water main right away to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’s Water Damage Mitigation Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need a water cleanup company call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can count on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.