Disaster Planning in Sandy
There are several important parts of managing a business in Sandy, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Sandy, UT following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties and management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.