Damage Caused by Water in Salt Lake City
Flood damage can pack a punch to your business. Intense flooding can put you out of operations. For small businesses, even small amounts of damage may hurt a organization’s image. The faster you take care of flood damage in your commercial property, the more quickly you can move on from the problem. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Salt Lake City, UT area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are several ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances such as washing machines may overflow. Other artificial reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems might begin small. Be it faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can throw out serious water damage. Whatever business you own, flood damage has potential to be a real issue for your office. If ignored, it may result in further damage caused by rot.
Water damage in commercial buildings can also flow from closeby runoff from rivers or lakes. Heavy rainfall or storms in Salt Lake City can result in water damage for residential or business property owners. Just like appliance flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes can result in mold situations if left unnoticed.
How We Can Help
With many years training behind us, Paul Davis is the obvious option for resolving flood damage in Salt Lake City, UT. Our specialists are effective, friendly and dedicated to restore your building correctly.
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like clothes
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- We reply and move on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We are professional – After 50 years in operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Working with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Salt Lake City Paul Davis franchise today!