Disaster Planning in Salt Lake City
One of the most important parts of managing a business in Salt Lake City is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.