Efficient Smoke Damage Service Near You
Everyone knows how destructive fire can be in a home. However, many people are unaware of the other harmful elements of a fire. Your building materials and personal belongings can be overtaken by the smell of smoke, while walls can be damaged by soot. Experiencing a fire can have catastrophic and extreme effects both to your home and your family.
The specialists from Paul Davis understand any damages to your precious possessions can be disheartening. That’s why as fire repair specialists, we’re ready to help. Every Paul Davis franchise provides 24/7 emergency smoke repair services. Contact us immediately, so we can lessen costly fire and smoke damages to your building.
Ways to Repair Smoke Damage
Your house can undergo serious smoke or soot damage without a major fire. Closed fireplace flues and small-scale kitchen fires can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t act quickly. Unless you address the problem immediately, the smell of smoke can seep into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can move fast and cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop spreading smoke, turn off your AC.
- Put large fans by open windows and doors to fan out the smoke.
- Vacuum up ash and soot by holding the nozzle right above the soot- pressing down could create stains.
- Use a rag to clean hard surfaces.
- Use a dry sponge to wipe away soot from ceilings and walls and get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item that has been affected, such as light bulbs.
- Deep wash or dry clean any clothing or curtains that were affected.
- Use odor counteractants to deodorize window coverings and carpets.
The Smoke Restoration Process
Does your house have smoke damage? Let the experts take care of it. Paul Davis offers all-encompassing fire removal services. These include:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
Why You Can Rely on Paul Davis
If your house has been ravaged by soot and smoke damage, turn to Paul Davis. After we finish up our restorations services, you’ll have your home back sooner rather than later. Our experts are specialized in effective using productive equipment for our smoke repair cleaning services, meaning faster cleanup and cheaper smoke damage restoration expenses. Our goal is to have you return to your normal life immediately. Reach out the fire repair services and smoke cleanup professionals from Paul Davis at 801-299-1000. You’ll get connected to the franchise closest to you.