Reliable Water Damage Mitigation Near You
Despite where your building is located, your business or home could receive significant water damage. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all cause major damages to your building. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your building is to reach out to the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will inspect and repair the damage.
How Buildings Sustain Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are important to everyday life. But if they fail, they can often bring more harm than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. We have experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently examine your appliances for leaks.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
We Have Effective Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you’re in need of water damage repair call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.