Provo Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also feature the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul now for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.