Pleasant Grove Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.