Preventing Water Damage
No matter where you live, your building could receive major water damage. Your business can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our water damage technicians, they can reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can inspect and fix the problem.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major damage by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by our highly trained water repair technicians. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Rivers or streams that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. In order to avoid high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. It could point to a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. Our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Mitigation Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage remediation services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can count on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.