Detecting Water Damage
No matter where your building is located, your building could receive significant water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall can all generate major damages to your building. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your building will undergo, contact the professionals immediately. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and fix the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Signs of Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a broken appliance can often cause more harm than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our thoroughly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Frequently check your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense. Check your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as you can. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the efficient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services from Paul Davis
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
We Have Reliable Water Damage Mitigation Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.