Payson, UT Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Payson, UT, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your tenants.