How to Prevent Leaking Pipes
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where you may live. Your business can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can inspect and repair the damage.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more harm than good. Any appliance that uses water can cause major problems by flooding. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them as soon as possible.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Mitigation Needs
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage remediation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.