Kitchen Remodeling in Park City
Your kitchen is one of the busiest parts of your home and is the hub for several memorable events. Because of its critical functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a beautiful kitchen that matches your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. You might associate us with property damage restoration, but it’s only part of what we do. For all of your Park City kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be developed and the work will commence. When you choose us, you can count on the best tools, materials, and procedures for your kitchen remodeling project.
A remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. Whether you need more space or upgraded appliances, now is the ideal time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. It will also likely improve the equity of your home.
There is a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Peruse the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: Quartz, glass, laminate, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us help determine the right choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add some variety with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: Want an appliance upgrade? We can add an efficient fridge, oven, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Your kitchen sink is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, style, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can demonstrate all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for your kitchen.
Contact Paul Davis of Park City to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your perfect kitchen.