Be on the Lookout for Water Damage
Water damage can be very hard to detect by the unexperienced eye. Thankfully for property owners, the professionals from Paul Davis have a lot of experience in water damage. We can handle any level of water damage at very reasonable rates. If you have unexpected water damages on your hands, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis. But to catch water damage before it gets worse, property owners should have the skill of detecting water damage. It’s imperative to know what preemptive steps to take to avoid water damage. The best way to tackle water damage is to prevent it from occurring in the first place.
How Water Damage Happens
Chances are, there‘s an appliance or two in your home that you need for everyday life. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unforeseen problems. Any appliance, whether it’s a shower, refrigerator water dispenser, sink or bathtub, most of these appliances can cause significant problems by overflowing. In the case of an emergency, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will come to your home to fix any leaks and repair water damage efficiently. Count on us to repair water damage from:
- Water pipes or lines that froze or leaked
- Toilets, bathtubs or sinks that overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that backed up
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
Are you worried about your home receiving water damages? There are a few preemptive steps that you can take. You can never be too cautious. Take the following steps to stop water damage from ruining your home:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
Leaking or burst pipes can bring serious damages to your home. If you have serious water damages on your hands, call Paul Davis at 801-299-1000. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive to your home as soon as possible. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, there’s no emergency too big for Paul Davis to repair.