Fire Damage Remediation for Park City Businesses
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can turn into a lengthy and pricey process. Fire can tear down a property, but other damage from smoke and soot can stay for years after the fire has died. If left untreated, your storefront or office will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage removal are just part of what our service can do for you after a tragedy. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Park City performs prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Park City area.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes fast and is ready 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Earth friendly techniques for sanitation soot and other residue from fire damage
- Odor elimination, sanitation and air purification
- Careful cleaning for any burnt inventory, tools and other contents inside
- Removal of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- We can restore any portion of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and equipment combined with our experience results in quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed inventory or furniture is typically easy to revive for our experts and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
If your business has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Park City Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.