You Can Prevent Water Damage
No matter where you live, your home or business could receive severe water damage. Your home can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, assess and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on for day to day life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can cause significant problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, there are many appliances that can cause major problems by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are a few ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to prevent permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s just a small leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified professionals from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Offer
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. All of our franchises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage mitigation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can rely on Paul Davis to take care of any water emergency you throw our way.