Disaster Planning in Ogden
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, these plans usually involve things like data back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.