Water Damage Can Be Prevented
Every business or home can undergo water damages. Your business can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can inspect and repair the issue.
How Houses Sustain Water Damage
Every family has appliances that are important to day to day life. Unfortunately, when they malfunction, they can cause significant issues. Any appliance that uses water could cause major problems by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
How Can I Avoid Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few tips on how you can avoid water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When the worst happens, don’t waste any time. Our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you’re in need of water damage mitigation services. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can depend on Paul Davis to take care of whatever water emergency you throw our way.