Avoiding Water Damage
Despite where you live, your business or home could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall can all generate major damages to your building. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to reduce any damage your home will undergo, call the professionals as soon as possible. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can analyze and repair the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But when they fail, they can cause major problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances could cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. When a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to shut off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Offer
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Each of our franchises have 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Restoration Services Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of a water cleanup company call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can depend on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.