Water Damage Can Occur Anytime
Water damage can be extremely difficult to detect by the unexperienced eye. Luckily for homeowners, the professionals from Paul Davis have been well-trained in water damage. Our professionals can handle any amount of water damage at extremely affordable prices. If you have unforeseen water damages on your hands, don’t hesitate to call Paul Davis immediately. But to find water damage before it escalates, homeowners needs to have the skill of detecting water damage. There are precautionary actions you can take to avoid water damage on your property. The key to water damage repairs are prevention.
What Causes Water Damage?
Chances are, there are a couple of appliances in your house that you rely on. But a broken appliance can often cause more harm than good. No matter if it’s your washing machine, refrigerator water dispenser, faucets or bathtub, any of these appliances can flood and cause significant issues. Paul Davis’ professionals can patch up any leaks and repair water damage that occurs in your house. Paul Davis can repair water damage from the following:
- Water pipes or lines that froze or leaked
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing dishwashers or washing machines
Water Damage Prevention
There’s nothing worse than experiencing water damage on your property knowing you could have prevented it. There are ways to prevent this. If you want to prevent water damage, do the following:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Paul Davis Can Tackle Any Water Damage
Leaking or burst pipes can bring significant damages to your house. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage remediation services. Your local Paul Davis experts will arrive to your house as soon as they can. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle any water emergency you have for us.