Efficient Water Damage Mitigation Nearby
No matter where you live, your home or business could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all lead to major damages to your home. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to reduce water damage to your home is to reach out to the professionals as soon as possible. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that can examine and repair the damage, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Can My House Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on for everyday life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often cause more damage than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances could cause major problems by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage efficiently. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets overflow
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
You Can Avoid Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks frequently.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe leaks or bursts, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your house and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Provide
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Turn to Us for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.