Disaster Planning in Mapleton
One of the most important parts of operating a business in Mapleton is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Utah today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.