Disaster Planning in Magna, UT
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Magna, UT is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should feature the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah today!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.