Water Leak Prevention
No building is immune to water damages, no matter where you may live. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages to your business. At Paul Davis, we understand the financial and emotional strain that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our professionals, they can reduce the amount of damage your home will undergo. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert will examine and repair the problem.
How Can My Home Sustain Water Damage?
We all have an appliance we rely on. But a broken appliance can cause significant problems. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could flood and cause major problems. When an emergency strikes, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. If you want to avoid pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main immediately to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. If there’s a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Repair Needs
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you’re in need of water damage repair services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We‘ve spent 50 years repairing water damages, so you can depend on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.