Recovering Layton Businesses
If your business sustains fire damage, you can expect to slow work for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at risk. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in eliminating ash and smoke damage as well. No matter what size, Paul Davis of Layton offers emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses throughout the Layton market.
Our Fire Restoration Process
- We arrive onsite to help within hours, any time you need
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Emergency board-up and structural reinforcement
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and odors
- Smoke odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your fire-damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Elimination of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant part of your business was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Layton Paul Davis is Here for You
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, often being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Layton Paul Davis. Our local service masters will be there to assist.