Fire Damage Remediation for Hooper Properties
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your company and stop operations for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other harm caused by fumes and soot can stay for years after the fire has been quenched. Additionally, the odor left by these substances can stay in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The experts from Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires are to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Across the Hooper area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours bounce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Soot and debris removed without harming the environment
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Commercial contents sanitation – no matter what your company does, we can restore damaged items inside
- Removal of water remaining after extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction – if a large area of your commercial property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
We can restore your commercial property back to its feet. Our technical education, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically simple to restore for our specialists and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to help the healing process.
If your company has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Hooper Paul Davis. Our Hooper franchise will be there to assist.