Disaster Planning in Hill Afb
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, plans like that typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah now for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.