Prevent Leaking Pipes
Despite where you live, your building could receive severe water damage. Basement flooding, sewer backups and heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages to your building. Let the professionals from Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the damage your building will sustain, call the professionals as soon as possible. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can address, assess and repair the problem.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every family has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But if they malfunction, they can often bring more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water can flood and cause major damages. , don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets overflow
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
How Can I Prevent Water Damage?
What’s the best way to avoid water damage repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- Frequently check your appliances for leaks.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to be smart. Regularly check your home and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
When the worst happens, don’t wait. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Water damage assessment
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Use Our Water Damage Repair Services Today
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 801-299-1000. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can count on Paul Davis to handle any water emergency you throw our way.