Water Damage Can Occur Anywhere
When you’re so busy cleaning and taking care of your home, checking for water damage probably isn’t on the top of your to-do list. Many homeowners have found unexpected water damage after it was too late to reverse the damages. Has your home experienced water damage? Call the professionals as soon as possible. The professionals from Paul Davis will come to your home to assess and restore any water damage in your home. You can take preemptive actions to prevent water damage. It’s important to know how to look for water damage in your home, no matter how subtle or obvious they may be.
The Causes of Water Damage
Chances are, there‘s an appliance or two in your home that you need for day-to-day life. Unfortunately, a broken appliance can cause unexpected problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, faucets or toilet, any of these appliances can cause major problems by leaking. In the case of an emergency, the water damage mitigation technicians from Paul Davis will come to your home to mend any leaks and quickly repair water damage. Count on us to fix water damage from the following:
- Water pipes or lines that burst or leaked
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Washing machines or dishwashers that overflowed
The Best Ways to Prevent Water Damage
There’s nothing worse than experiencing water damage on your property when you know that you could have prevented it. Don’t let this happen. Do the following to prevent water damage:
- Frequently look over your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- When emergencies strike, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you’ll be able to turn off your water main right away to prevent irreversible damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unexpected spikes in your water bill. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your siding or foundation.
Rely on Paul Davis to Whip Your House into Shape
If your home experienced water damages, don’t wait. Waiting will only make the damages worse. Call Paul Davis at 801-299-1000. Your local Paul Davis professionals will come to your home as soon as possible. You can trust that we’ll take care of any water damages that have occurred in your home.