Henefer, UT Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. Usually, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.