Detecting Pipe Leaks
Every business or home can experience serious water damages, no matter where your building is located. Sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage can all cause major damages to your building. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you call our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and repair the issue.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on. But a broken appliance can often cause more damage than good. Any appliance that uses water could flood and cause major problems. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. In order to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Here are some ways you can avoid water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them immediately.
- Avoid pouring grease down your sink, because it significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your house and appliances. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Repair Services We Offer
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Paul Davis franchises all provide 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at 801-299-1000 if you need water damage repair services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.