Helper Paul Davis Commercial Service
If your company sustains fire damage, you will probably need to cease operations for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and ash can remain long after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for years if neglected and harm your business’ reputation.
The specialists at Paul Davis understand how devastating fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, ash and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Helper region, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
- 24/7 emergency services – arrive prepared within hours
- Correct damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Structural reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any fire-damaged inventory or tools inside your business
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and other tools designed to remove water caused by quenching the flames
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution designed to keep out mold and mildew
Contact Paul Today
We know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we act quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience means faster work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Ruined goods or furniture is usually simple to renew for our specialists and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the recovery process.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to assist.