Disaster Planning in Helper
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, just call Paul Davis Restoration of Utah!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your tenants.