You Can Avoid Water Damage
No building is immune to significant water damages. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all generate major damages to your home. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The most effective way to decrease water damage to your home is to reach out to the professionals immediately. We have a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
We all have home appliances that we need for day to day life. But if they fail, they can cause major problems. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major damages by flooding. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our experienced water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rainfall
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and patch them up immediately.
- Don’t pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart and regularly check your home and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a minor leak, then address it yourself as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, reach out to the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Can Help You
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. Our franchises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, such as:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage remediation call Paul! at 801-299-1000. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt– you can count on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.