Disaster Planning in Heber City, UT
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. These plans should include plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.